Would Someone Call Jack Frost?

MissPrissy

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
May 7, 2007
Forks, Virginia
Obviously he has over slept this year! It is October 7th for crying out loud. My a/c is running. The fans are on in the coop. This is the temperature in the hen house when I went out to check on the ladies just a bit ago.

temp.jpg

That is insane!

I live in Central Virginia, not South Georgia!

What is the temperature today where you?

In Florida, more central northern, but its like in the high 80's. Maybe a little warmer after the rain showers we have been having.

I'm right there with you!! I think I could have purchased a small island nation for what I've paid in electric bills this season!!

Well, maybe he's spending time up here with uncle rain too. For the last week or two it's been highs in the 50's and lows in the 40's. And the momma hen is running around in the rain with the 4 day old chick. Why do we use heat lamps 24/7?

80 here in Wisconsin!! And its been raining practically every day....Mushrooms everywhere. We did have a hard frost a few weeks back though. The fall colors have been gorgeous.
Wish we would have had this rain during the summer when it could have done some good
idunno.gif

Mid to high 80's here at least the humidity isn't at 98% today like it was yesterday.

I'm right there with you. My a/c has been on since early march!!!

jackie

92 today here in SE Indiana....MISERABLE!! They just said on the news.....tomorrow, same thing. WHERE THE HECK IS JACK FROST!??? We need rain and cooler weather....or snow! LOL Tooo darned hot for this time of the year.

Eastern Iowa here..........90 freakin' degrees, October 7. This is like the 7th day in a row of record breaking heat.
sad.png

Girls are panting like crazy. Even tho they are in their shaded run, they must come in at dusk and then I have to shut everything up, all windows etc. That's when its hardest on them I think. Fans are goin' strong, all night.

Our lows have been ABOVE what our "normal " highs are suppose to be. Can you say global warming...............oh dear, that's probably not allowed..lol!
hmm.png

I hope we (who are the complainers) do not regret this!
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom