Would you join?

Quote:
All right, I'll get started making it. However, Tales of the Journey is gonna die. That okay with y'all?

Sure.
sad.png
Can I bring in an Alexandria type character though? Minus the special powers and background?

Yup! All of your characters have to be human. Just to let you know.

Quote:
Sure.
sad.png
Can I bring in an Alexandria type character though? Minus the special powers and background?

Can mine have wings? Look up maximum ride PLEASe I have always wanted a caracters like her!

Quote:

Can mine have wings? Look up maximum ride PLEASe I have always wanted a caracters like her!

No, if all the characters are supposed to be human then I don't think she can have wings...

Quote:

No, if all the characters are supposed to be human then I don't think she can have wings...

She is only .2 bird.

pekinduck<3er :

can i just be a normal girl that everyone knows and is friends with?

Everyone at the school is supposed to be mean/uncaring/whatever negative attribute you want to put in here. So, no.

Also, no wings.​

Quote:
Everyone at the school is supposed to be mean/uncaring/whatever negative attribute you want to put in here. So, no.

Also, no wings.

Poo ok. Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmm I think Im gonna make a boarding school that there are mad scientist trying to create humans with different animal genes.

Quote:

Also, no wings.

Poo ok. Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmm I think Im gonna make a boarding school that there are mad scientist trying to create humans with different animal genes.

Let's try to keep the number of RPs down, but go for it!
big_smile.png

Quote:

Let's try to keep the number of RPs down, but go for it!
big_smile.png

Gah nvm then.

Back
Top Bottom