Would you rather

Belly button, then my mum wouldn't be able to see it
tongue.png

WYR Have a hotdog or a cheeseburger?

Last edited:
Quote:
California, I used to live there and I miss it.
sad.png

WYR live in a hole or in the sky.

Good choice! I live in california
smile.png

The sky because you can see everything and everyone, and its not all dark and cold and wet (like I'm guessing a hole would be?)

WYR go camping 100 miles from any civilization for 1 week, or live in the busiest part of new york city for 1 year?

Quote:
California, I used to live there and I miss it.
sad.png

WYR live in a hole or in the sky.

smile.png

The sky because you can see everything and everyone, and its not all dark and cold and wet (like I'm guessing a hole would be?)

WYR go camping 100 miles from any civilization for 1 week, or live in the busiest part of new york city for 1 year?

The civilization thing...If I had to live in NYC I would have to give up my chickies...Plus, I hate moving.

Same Q.

Quote:
smile.png

The civilization thing...If I had to live in NYC I would have to give up my chickies...Plus, I hate moving.

Same Q.

true.... I don't want to give up my chickens or other animals either... hmm. So i'll go camping and have someone take care of my girls while I'm gone for sure.

WYR have hens that live forever but lay no eggs, or hens that live for 2 years but lay 3 eggs per day (fictional of course...)

Back
Top Bottom