Wouldn't you know it

Gotbirdsohyeah

Chirping
Mar 27, 2020
I let the Jones and berlioz set and they each hatched out 7 chicks.Plenty of them but the others not so good.I wasn't going to hatch these 2 breeds as no one seems interested in them,but I didn't want to deter them from setting so I guess I'll have way to many Jones and berlioz.No Lewis or true silvers as of yet.
In N.H.,Tony.

I let the Jones and berlioz set and they each hatched out 7 chicks.Plenty of them but the others not so good.I wasn't going to hatch these 2 breeds as no one seems interested in them,but I didn't want to deter them from setting so I guess I'll have way to many Jones and berlioz.No Lewis or true silvers as of yet.
In N.H.,Tony.
Who are Jones and berloiz ?

In N.H.,Tony.
Yeah, know exactly how you feel. One of my Siamese Firebacks is setting on a clutch right now, it's been kinda hard to find buyers here...so I may have more to keep! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom