Wow really bad batch

I agree, day 3 is very early. I have a very high intensity light that I can usually candle at day 3 maybe, I can be 98% correct on day 4, but I still don't toss until at least day 7.

I think you guys are being kinda rough, I know what you mean about scrambled eggs. I had 17 showgirl eggs shipped to me and I am down to 5. I think I candled at 4 days and the scrambled ones are very obvious, the dreaded little bubbles that follow you around, these will not develop no matter how much you wait. I had 12 shipped from Florida to Illinois and they were 100% liquified, so I do stick to nearer states maybe up to 300 to 400 miles away and I usually get some good ones. I also think if you hand turn the developing egg is oriented different, the baby (the little red spider)seems to be plastered right against the shell and is right there obvious.(even though he is not stuck there because he will be plastered on the other side after turning) In turner eggs the baby is more situated next to the air cell and is harder to see in the early stages.

Back
Top Bottom