Writing a story..

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by The Red Rooster, Aug 22, 2011.

1. The Red Rooster

The Red Rooster Poultry Observer

Hey guys! I'm writing a story that happend to my chicken. But I warn you, its going to take a long time to write it. So be patient.

Chapter 1

It was a cold sunny day in the coop. The humans had fed and watered me. It was a very cold Winter in South Dakota. I was a 2 year old Sicilian Butter Cup. I lived in a crowded coop. It was home to at least 20 chickens. I was always being picked on. Especially by Sara. She was an old crabby Rhode Island Red hen. She ruled the coop. I did enjoy my life though. There was always plenty of food and water. I wanted to take a nap. So I went into a corner and fell asleep. The next thing I knew, the coop door was opening. It was the humans! I ran right into Sara. She bit me on my head. I didn’t care. I wanted out! Then I felt a strong hand pull me up. I squawked loud. Sara gave me a mean look. Then I was tossed into a small box with other chickens. It was dark. I wanted to cry but I didn’t dare do that for fear I would be found out. There was a small hole that I looked out of. I saw that I was being pushed into something that I learned later was a car. I was so scared. I didn’t know what would happen next.

2. Magic Birdie

Magic Birdie Overrun With Chickens

May 3, 2011
    Magic Birdie land
    [​IMG] Yay, another story!

3. ChickenPeep

ChickenPeep Faith & Feathers

May 1, 2011
    Olathe, Kansas
    Keep going!!!!

4. Chicken Frenzie

Chicken Frenzie Chicken Whisperer