Writing Essay need website reviews by THURSDAY!

R1V3R20NG

Songster
6 Years
Nov 2, 2017
Not here...
Hello everyone! I would like some quotes and reviews for this website that i can use in my paper. I need as many as possible before Friday the 14th.

cool.png

Attachments

• IMG_0592.JPG
    IMG_0592.JPG
    208.5 KB · Views: 8
Like what sort of details? My Thesis so far (its kinda boring) is BackYard Chickens is a great social media website. My paragraphs will be about 1. Articles and advice from other people 2. Buy/Trade and Animal Reviews. 3. Identity protection. Are these the sort of details you are looking for?

Thank you for the details.
1. You could write about the weekly articles on the home page. As well as how members help each other with sexing & identifying chickens.
2. I have no experience with trading etc.
3. If I recall correctly the rules have a section on identity protection.
Good luck with your essay. I hope you get an A+

I remember when I studied at the university, and then for the course work, I also needed to choose 1 site and study it, then write a full analysis of it. To be honest, as for me it is not the most interesting and fast work. You need to spend a lot of your time on it, which you could use for something more useful. Initially, I thought that there would be no problem with this task and that it will be very easy to do. But I was wrong because there are a lot of sites and it is difficult to choose one. I spent a long time looking for different information that would help me to complete the task as quickly as possible, and eventually, at Paperial I found a huge amount of very useful information. Thanks to this, I dealt with some gaps in knowledge and quite successfully completed the task. It’s true that I was completely lazy to describe all this, that's why I, like all students, used online writing paper services, which is very popular because it does the highest quality work quickly and inexpensively. And for any student, these are the most important criteria, but sometimes these tasks can be quite interesting.

Back
Top Bottom