Writing Program (RPG)

"My name is Sir John. This is...." He got interupted by a bang..... The fire was spreading faster and faster through out the house. "Well was my house. I own three lots and Two big companies." he told the man. As they were walking out the back entrance of the house. To be continued....

As John waited of answer, He was drinking the water giving to him by this guy. He watch has his house was slowly burning and the firefighters seemed like they weren't doing anything. Little bits of the wood that was on fire fell on the Grass in the backyard. 'Thank goodness we had rain the night before' He thought. BOOM! The fire spread to the basement and hit the hot water tank. BANG, BANG... as the water tank hit the roof of the house and was fling in the air. The compressed air in it was escaping rapidly. Then out of the blue, the tank was falling, it reached its limit in the air. A guy in the street saw it and reported it to the closes firefighter. Word spread fast. The location of where the tank would fall was unknown. John and The sharply dressed man was unseen by anybody. Nobody was even looking for them... Then the tank fell on the neighbours house, spreading the fire to the next house... To be continued....

Continue...

"Sure." John says. As he looks around the yard.... He sees a shed, "I don't remember the shed being there.... Who put it there?"'

To be continued.......

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom