Wry neck advice

This Thursday it'll have been 2 weeks. I don't know how long I should put her through this. I'm willing to do what i can but im so worried shes in pain

I picked her up to clean her bed and when I hold her she cries and flips out. I don't know of its because she's scared or if she's hurting that badly.

I'm not sure how effective it might be with your sweet girl, but I treated a couple young birds using Nutri Drench, which is a fast acting vitamin like poly vi sol (no iron) and the results were fairly dramatic.
It's neverver fun to go through these things - Best wishes and hugs :hugs

Whenever she moved she cried. She flipped out and her body was stiff. I'm not sure if it was the right decision but we decided to put her down. I'll buy some nutri-drench for possible future wry neck. Thank you all for the help

Whenever she moved she cried. She flipped out and her body was stiff. I'm not sure if it was the right decision but we decided to put her down. I'll buy some nutri-drench for possible future wry neck. Thank you all for the help
So Sorry ..You... Did the best you could ..She was obliviously in pain ..you ended her suffering

Back
Top Bottom