WTB--3 Silkie eggs--OK

chknaddict

In the Brooder
10 Years
Apr 23, 2009
Just for the fun of hatching out and to add to our backyard flock. Show quality not needed. Chickens are our big homeschool project this year and we just hatched out standards yesterday. Assorted colors would be fun if possible. Thanks.

I must say Welcome, Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
! Where 'abouts are you in the great state of Oklahoma?
smile.png
I can get you some Blue Silkie eggs, and I know of a few other local members who could too!
There are a lot of us Okies that hang out at this thread - Okies on the BYC

Lawton area.

We just got our first chicks in January up at Country Hatchery in Wewoka, and have taken off from there. This chicken thing is addicting! We just hatched out 2 chicks yesterday, and that empty incubator is bugging me!
tongue.png

Thanks for the welcome!

Actually, I should add, I'm not dead set on them all being silkies...I'd love an assortment if someone has that available and could do maybe 4 eggs instead of 3 in that case. So far we have three bantams: 1 White Frizzle Cochin Roo, 1 Black Cochin Roo, and 1 Golden Campine pullet. I would like at least one silkie but am open to other breeds as well as long as they are something other than what we already have.

Last edited:
Besides the Blue Silkies, I also have bantam hatching eggs in Silver Spangled Hamburg, Mille Fleur d'Uccle, Black Tailed White Japanese, and Silver Duckwing Old English Game.
We come up to Duncan pretty frequently, so you could actually meet us to pick up the eggs if you'd like
smile.png
It's just $1.00 an egg w/o shipping!

Thank you both. Some family members unexpectedly decided to visit, arriving this coming weekend, so I think I will wait a few weeks now before doing this. Is it okay to just PM you both when things settle down?

Back
Top Bottom