WTB: Barnyard Egg Mix

Animal123Animal

Songster
14 Years
Apr 23, 2007
Lake Mathews Calif.
Hello All
I need to hatch out some thing to give me a fix. I'm sad I love to hatch out eggs this time of year. So I'm looking for some eggs, I'm not picky about kind or size, mixed or purebred. Thanks and have a great week Dennis

If you are ever by Norco we have orphington eggs , buff and black. They are currently all together. And BCM's which are pure.
Then I have a few amercauna maran cross eggs. She is in the my maran roo until i find a nice armercauna roo. So I will give you the eggs, i have my bat ors full.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will post photos shortly I have almost two dozen. My incubators are all full and hubby doesn't care for eating eggs from my breeding pens. So you are welcome to them. I am rather impressed with my maran eggs this year.
ya.gif

Gathered these yesterday and today.Taken in bad lighting however.
18223_032.jpg

This is only picture on my computer which is my Marans.
18223_004.jpg

I have a barnyard mix up on auction - over 15 of our most favorite breeds....Please pm me if you have any questions...I can also put together a special grouping for you! Thanks and have a blessed day! Nancy

Here's the auction - it's right here:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=472386

Great deal and great eggs! Have a great day. Our farm would love to help you...Nancy

Last edited:
I have buff orpington roosters over these breeds of hens: columbian wyandotte, new hampshire, turken, white orpington and partridge rock. Here are some pictures of my chicks that hatched out 3 weeks ago:

57540_march_6th_babies.jpg

57540_march_hatch.jpg

I have my "egg layer flock" of different breeds of chickens with a Cuckoo Marans roo. I also have BCM penned seperate, fawn runner ducks and a cayuga duck together, and turkey pen (royal palm and burbon red hens with Burbon red Tom)
I don't know what your hatching set up is like but the ducks and turkeys incubate 28 days and the chickens at 21. And that would be quite the barnyard mix
smile.png

PM me if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom