WTB Blue Banta Orpington eggs?

So if I get all blacks from the eggs, which is unlikely, I will just have to order more to get blue because they won't produce blue if they are black, right?

Marie

Marie, If you get all black you can come see me I have 3 Blue Orpington Bantam baby roosters.

Oh and that Adkins I can't remember the rest that was spoken of in an earlier post. I don't believe she has any more of the birds as that is where mine came from and I believe I got the last if hers.

James

Last edited:
Oh James, I did not realize yours were bantam. Do you only have the roos now?

Thanks so much, I will definitely keep that in mind.

Marie

Yes I have them in both the standard and the bantam, I have 2 pair of adults in the Bantams. I have a blue hen with a black rooster, and then a pair of Black and I have 13 chicks from my 2 pair and a blue pullet from Kings Calls.

James.

I guess I did not read very carefully huh? Are you selling the chicks? Or eggs?

How much for the chicks?

I will need more than these eggs I am sure.

Marie

Edited after re-reading your post and realizing how stupid I am.

Last edited:
Hey Marie,
No, I am not selling these chicks, these are 1 of the breeds that I am keeping. And I am trying to build them up since I only have the 2 grown pair. I was just being a good neighbor and telling you I would let you have one of my blue roosters if ya came up with all blacks.LOL just kidding I'm sure in the fall after I get through hatching and get them raised and pick out what I want to put in my breeding pens for next year I will have a few to sell, I will let you know then.

Gotta keep something in those new pens we just got through building. LOL

James

Ok Marie, I have got to stop reading your post...
lau.gif
Now I want some Blue orp egg's /chicks!! " Please make this stop" please make this stop, please make this stop....... it's not working......
barnie.gif

Sorry, but it is my responsibility to spread the addiction, right.

James, thanks for letting me know. I am off my meds right now and my brain is not functioning at all. I will let you know what I get.

Marie

Quote:
Right now I have blue's with blue's..........blue's with black's ....and black's with black's. The black's are the one's that have up and decided to slack on the egg laying! I have a splash roo and could put him with the black hens to get 100% blue's but, he is not the best looking bird. So I have decided to hold off on this for now.

The 2 I have are a beautiful lighter blue or maybe splash: I think when they get their "keeper" feathers though they will be blues
love.gif
I think I have a boy and a girl wouldnt that be something

I love the black Orps they are awesome (slackers though
lol.png
)

Last edited:
Just read this tread and I want on the bandwagon as well.

If anyone has Blue/Black/Splash Orp eggs there willing to sell and ship to North Central Texas, I would be interested. Please PM me with any information.

Back
Top Bottom