WTB BLUE/turquoise egg layers

barnwife

Songster
10 Years
Feb 21, 2009
central Texas
Looking to buy BLUE eggs for hatching. Turquoise coloring is ok, pale blue ok. The darker the blue, the better.

Shipping is ok, pickup within 4 hours of Fort Hood/Killeen ( Central TX) available.

Looking to buy 1/2 dz--1 dz from each person selling these gems.
The chickens looks are not important...that can always be improved later on
wink.png

If yours are not available right now... I will be buying various hatching eggs for upcoming weeks/months as well.

Thank-you for your time!

I have some that are beautiful turquoisish blue! I love them. They are by far the prettiest blue eggs I have ever gotten. And I also have one that lays a stormy blue color. You know, that color of the sky just before it storms. Oh they are lovely!!! How about a half dozen for $15 and that is shipped.
big_smile.png
Just let me know. If you want them and can pay paypal I will ship them today!!!! Just let me know asap!!! Paypal is [email protected]

Quote:
Not sure if you are talking to me. If so then, now a cream egg. It is a Salmon Faverolle. I wanted to make the blue brighter. And he has a nice full beard.
big_smile.png
I could also use a Appenzellar Spitzenhauben or a cream brabanter. (white layers) Or a black sumatra (cream layers) I didn't want to use any of my other roosters as they are from brown and dark brown eggs. I would like to keep the hens with cream or white layers till my little EE roo is old enough.
smile.png

Thank-you Harley!!

I am looking forward to receiving these eggs!!

I am developing blue egg blue andalusians....yup, you guessed it. I like BLUE!

Dark blue, light blue, turquoise blue, baby blue, ocean blue....

I like BLUE!

The stronger the blue, the better. I have a few Andalusians right now to start me off, but I am first introducing the BLUE eggs to my very very pretty andies.

OOOH!! and I am looking for a roo, a blue andy roo! I have a BRIGHT BLUE EGG roo, I need a good solid conformationed standard blue andy roo....thread up in another location for that, though.

So, blue andalusians and blue eggs. I'm looking for more than one stock to buy these from, so if you are selling, I am still buying until I have no more bator space!

Thank-you!

Back
Top Bottom