WTB DFW TEXAS silkie, serama, button quail PICK UP ONLY

TrinkaPuppy

In the Brooder
10 Years
Mar 22, 2009
DFW, Texas
I'm near Denton, TX
Looking to buy locally (within 1 to 1 1/2 hours):

1 silkie pullet (young) or several hatching eggs. I intend to keep as indoor pet with my d'uccle hen who seems lonely (yes, I know, I'm a little crazy) so want to buy young or already super friendly. Prefer colour other than white, but will happily consider white if I can't find anything else.

Serama. Most interested in hens and a rooster. Ideally class B or small class C, or several hatching eggs. These will be indoors in my converted garage animal room and living the good life in a mansion of a cage.

Button quail--chicks, grown birds, and/or hatching eggs.

Please PM or email w/ prices/location or if you know someone that I could find these from. Pictures are great if you've got 'em.

I'm more desperate than picky!!! Have been looking for a little while, but have connections in the reptile world, which, surprisingly, do NOT overlap to the poultry world....haha
=0 )

Thanks so much!!!
Bethany

Last edited:
You can try Deb for silkies. She lives in Gainesville - her website is:

http://www.silkiechickens.com/

I have silkies but only adults and will probably be sending those off in the next couple of weeks. If Deb doesn't have anything for you and you can wait a few weeks I may have some chicks as I am gathering the eggs from all my birds before I send them off.....oh, I live south of Ft Worth by Lake Whitney....

Thanks! I emailed her. I may have found some out near where you are...I'm crossing my fingers!!

Bethany

Back
Top Bottom