1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB eggs-

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hunterjumper999, Dec 31, 2010.

1. hunterjumper999

hunterjumper999 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 26, 2008
    Box Springs
    I am looking for

Blue Rock
    Lakenvelder
    EE ( any color BUT white)
    BBS and Lav orps
    Speckled Sussex
    Cochin ( STD)

Welsh Harlequin
    Pekin
    and Crested

Guinea

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I am ready with plenty of Pekin eggs now. I have an auction going on now and I can supply lots of duck eggs for you. I easily can fill a styrofoam incubator for you with no difficulty.

Re the:
    EE ( any color BUT white) I have EE eggs, some of my hens have white blends but no solid whites
    BBS and Lav orps (I have both)
    Speckled Sussex (expected again in about 2 months)

I think that's got it. Some of these have wait lists now and a few have orders paid and filling.
    I'm sorry I wasn't sure if you're planning to fill your next incubator to find sources for spring or need right now. Feel free to pm me.
    More info is at http://thegarryfarm.webs.com/ or fbook The Garry Farm

Thanks and have a blessed day and Happy New Years. Nancy

3. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    I will have blue rocks available in a few weeks.They will be all blue and splash no black.Just waiting on my husband to finish the next chicken house so I have a breeding pen available [​IMG]
    I also have OE available now but there are 2 white true Ameraucana in the pen FBCM Roo with true Ameraucana Hens..my all EE pen will be ready about the same time as the blue rocks and will have no solid white it will be several generation EE hens with my several generation EE roo and at least one true Ameraucana roo

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by