WTB geese hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lizzyandTreversrescue, May 21, 2011.

1. lizzyandTreversrescue

lizzyandTreversrescue Out Of The Brooder

May 1, 2011
    auburndale
    i am looking to buy any breed of geese hatching eggs if you have any please email me the price and price of shipping and i will send u money for them

2. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Most geese are done laying for this year...if not, it's very near the end of their laying season...did you try looking on here in the duck/goose for sale/auctions?

3. lizzyandTreversrescue

lizzyandTreversrescue Out Of The Brooder

May 1, 2011
    auburndale
    Quote:yes mam i emailed some

4. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I have adult brown chinese geese for sale, but the laying is practically over for the season...I might have a few white chinese geese eggs if you are interested in those, please pm me. Our geese are usually finished laying no later than Mothers Day and often in the first week of May.... Please pm me ifyou want me to check for the white chinese or if you are close enough to pick up adult geese! Thanks and have a blessed day! Nancy

5. CritterBazaar

CritterBazaar Out Of The Brooder

Mar 5, 2009
    Fort Wayne IN
    I have 8-10 Goose eggs. They our out of one of my Toulose Geese. The Gander is probably a Toulouse but could be my Embden. $2 each plus actual shipping.

Let me know if you are interested. My geese are all free range with a small pond to swim in.

Good luck in the Navy and thanks for all you have done to help us have our freedom and critters.

Tammy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by