WTB - Hatching Eggs - NE Ohio

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by nekomi, Jun 28, 2010.

1. nekomi

nekomi Out Of The Brooder

Oct 24, 2008
    Ohio
    I'm looking to add to my flock, and am seeking fertile hatching eggs of the following:

-Easter Eggers/Ameracaunas - ESPECIALLY interesting colors! Splash, blue, etc.
    -WC Blue Polish, Buff-Laced Polish
    -Any interesting "mixed breed" birds - tell me what you have, pics would be great!

Thanks!

2. ILOVEFRIZZLES

ILOVEFRIZZLES Red Roof Hens

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
  3. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    The only thing I have laying good right now are my Australorp Hens with my Lavender Rooster. Silkies are broody, as always [​IMG]

4. kritter11

kritter11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Marion, IN
    I have barred rocks (not on your list, but all I have) and EE's....Also silkies but I haven't checked their fertility....could send 1-2 dozen out on Monday for the cost of shipping. Please email [email protected]

5. dbunni

dbunni Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2009
    Ohio
    I have banties ... lt brown dutch and black mottled d'uccles ... if you would like to sneak down and steal a few! Both hens are laying like crazy! Also a couple white cochins.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  6. 6littlechickies

6littlechickies Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2009
    Burton, OH
    HI there! I am also in NE Ohio (Geauga county) if you are looking for some you can pickup I could help you out. We have some young BCM's and EE/BCM crosses available now. I have some pics of my EE's on my BYC page if you want to take a look. PM me if you are interested. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by