WTB ~ Hatching eggs!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by imaleomom, Jan 2, 2010.

1. imaleomom

imaleomom Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2008
    SC
    Hello all!

I am searching for hatching (chicken) eggs. We're certainly on a budget, so the cheaper the better. I can pick up in parts of FL, SC, and GA, but am willing to have them shipped.
    No real preference on breed. Mixed breed is fine too. Please let me know what you've got!

2. Paganbird

Paganbird CrescentWood Farm

Apr 25, 2009
    Western Pa
    I have various pure large breed chickens covered by a barred rock rooster. I have BR hens in the mix, so at least some of the chicks would be pure BR chicks. For a list of my hens, see my BYC page - at the bottom.
    I also have my bantams - they're separated by breed.
    I sell the large fowl eggs for $5.00/dozen + shipping. With the silkie, sizzle, or mille fleur eggs - it depends on what my ladies lay.
    Let me know if you're interested.

3. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
  4. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    I have some Barnevelder eggs. PM me for a special price.

5. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    If you don't mind odd numbers of eggs from different purebred pens, sometimes I sell "cleanup dozens" for $20/dozen plus shipping, copper black marans, mottled javas and lavender orpington/split lav and pure lav, BBS silkie, Ameraucana splash roo, white hen, blue plumage olive eggers. You never know what you will get in a dozen.

6. imaleomom

imaleomom Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2008
    SC
    Thank you everyone. I have been overwhelmed by such generous offers from so many wonderful BYCers.

Thanks!!

7. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    I have Australorps laying, only one of my Silkies are laying.

8. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I can send you some ....We can send a full dozen or more of RIR eggs or white leghorns, but I can send you a blend of buff orpingtons, barred rocks, welsummers. Our bcm's are not laying heavily now, but I could tuck one or two of those in as a treat if you'd like to try them.

Please pm me if you are interested in this.

We are in Georgia so shipping should not be much.

Thanks and have a blessed day and Happy New Year!

9. Godiva

Godiva Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2007
    Colorado
    We are in SC (northern part) and have an assortment of birds. We have a large fowl cochin rooster with cochin hens, buff orpington hens, rhode island red hens, a welsummer hen. I also have bantams, only a few laying at the moment. The rooster is a silkie X d'uccle and the hens are d'uccle, silkie x d'uccle, cochin so some really fun mixes there. If you are interested I could get some eggs together for you.... with the weather being so cold not many are laying so it will take me a few days to get many eggs. I also have a number of the main flock available if you were interested in getting laying birds too... pm me if interested.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by