1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB: Hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chick2good4u, Jun 13, 2011.

1. chick2good4u

chick2good4u Chillin' With My Peeps

Wanted - Hatching eggs for following breeds:

Turken, Araucana, Polish, Silkie, Showgirl

Only looking for a few of each. I live in middle TN & can pay shipping - please provide prices and pics if available.

Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  2. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Hi, it's a bad time right now for eggs, the Polish are molting , the silkies are brooding and my Ameraucauna just started laying. But you can keep my name for future reference if you like;-) Deb

3. bigdawg

bigdawg AA Poultry

Jun 28, 2009
    middle tenn
    i can do white silkie eggs. and i am only 30 mins from you. how many are you wanting.

4. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

5. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    I can do ameraucana and perhaps some buff silkie. Are you planning on coming to the Middle TN meetup on the 26th? I'd rather not ship them in this heat, especially the silkie eggs. They tend to do better when not shipped.

There is another Middle TN member with showgirls. They aren't turkens, but you might like them too. Her name is SimplySplendidSilkies. She also has black and blue silkies and perhaps could hook you up with some eggs.

Come on over to the Middle TN thread and post there as well. There are a TON of us locally that probably can set you up. Plus it is a fun group to play with. [​IMG]

6. chick2good4u

chick2good4u Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks - I didn't realize there was a big Middle TN threat - I'll look over there - just looking for a few to put under a broody

7. mamawolf544

mamawolf544 Unbreakable Heart

Apr 29, 2009
    alvarado, Tx
    I raise Turkens.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by