WTB Hatching Eggs

AnonAMauze

Chirping
11 Years
This is a repost of an old listing. I am wanting to buy hatching eggs of the following breeds in late March/early April. Can those of you who have these breeds and sell hatching eggs contact me with prices if you will have eggs for sale at that time? I want Dark Brahma, Heritage RIR, Speckled Sussex, Silver Penciled Rocks, Black Jersey Giants (not Blue or Splash), and Silver Laced Wyandottes. Other breeds may be considered, depending on price. Large Fowl only, I'm not interested in bantams. Since I'm raising for meat as well as eggs I chose larger breeds that lay large brown eggs and are known for good laying in winter and gentle temperments. ... Although I admit to hearing contradictory tales about the tempers of the RIRs ...
hu.gif

I would also like a half-dozen or so Phoenix eggs, if the price is reasonable, for my nieces to raise for showing.

Edit: Also looking for some turkey hatching eggs, Bourbon Red, Royal Palm or Broad-Breasted Bronze preferred.

TY!

Anon

Last edited:
I will have turkey hatching eggs available in the spring. I have Narangansett, Royal Palm and one white midget. Let me know if you would be interested :)

I will also have mixed breed chicken hatching eggs available in the spring. Not sure if you are just looking for good egg layers or purebred egg layers.

jumpy.gif

I will have turkey hatching eggs available in the spring. I have Narangansett, Royal Palm and one white midget. Let me know if you would be interested :)

I will also have mixed breed chicken hatching eggs available in the spring. Not sure if you are just looking for good egg layers or purebred egg layers.

jumpy.gif
I would be interested in the Royal Palm. How much do you usually charge for how many? I don't think I want more than 6, only raising for food so i don't need a lot. But if you don't sell in such small quantities that's ok, I'm sure I can give a few away.

I am looking for some eggs to test out my incubator. Since it will be my first time hatching eggs I don't want to buy the more expensive pure breeds I want and then find out I wasted my money because i didn't know what I was doing.. Mixed breeds would be fine for starting out. I do eventually want to have the pure breeds listed but that can wait a little while until I know what I'm doing.

Back
Top Bottom