WTB- LOTS AND LOTS of duck eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by heathersboers, Mar 11, 2011.

1. heathersboers

heathersboers Songster

Dec 2, 2010
    wilson
    Looking for quite a few duck eggs- mixed and purebred. Thanks

2. There was an auction in the other poultry for sale bit for an Army of ducks...comes with Generals and everything. [​IMG]

3. heathersboers

heathersboers Songster

Dec 2, 2010
    wilson
    I know!!! [​IMG] I was at work when they went off and got outbid

4. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    pidgey104 has Muscovy eggs,I just got a bunch from her.I think she has some other kinds but not sure.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2011
  5. Livinzoo

Livinzoo Songster

Mar 2, 2008
    Statham, GA
    I have Cayugas (Holderread stock). There are also 2 white appleyard hens (would be fertilized by a cayuga). $20 plus actual shipping for 12+.

6. BlackBrookPoultry

BlackBrookPoultry Crowing

Jun 15, 2010
    Western Wisconsin
    What state are you in? I can send you some eggs from a mixed flock with pekin, Cayuga, Saxony and buff. I've hatched some already this year with 100% fertility. I mailed some out too and the lady never sent payment for shipping (I gave her the eggs for free). : (

7. HorseFeatherz NV

HorseFeatherz NV Eggink Chickens

I have mixed call duck mutts - a bit larger than calls and look like shrunken ducks. Here is one that I raised with a group of bantam chickens - his name is Peepers and he is bestest buddies with the Bantam RIR rooster pictured with him - they are two years old this month. A dozen for $16.50 - priority shipping included, double boxed - eggs wrapped in tissue, then bubble wrapped and nestled in shredded paper.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The current laying flock - the drake is in the center - picture taken 12.7.10

[​IMG]

8. linda_zeagler31002

linda_zeagler31002 Songster

Jun 12, 2010
    Adrian, Georgia
    ZeaglerDuckFarm.com we would love to assist with your needs.
    Linda

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: