WTB Mandarine Duck adult, juvenile or eggs

Thanks for posting photos ! That's a great setup you have there , do you use any type of filter setup ? If so, what do you use for that size pond ?
I don't use a filter, though if you have a well a lot of people run water in their ponds all the time, which works great. I don't have a well so I just have to clean and drain my pond every couple weeks. It only takes about an hour to drain it and clean it completely out, then a couple hours to refill. My valve drains it out to the ditch.
In the winter I use a submersible sump pump spraying water across the surface of the pond to keep it open, though running well water in the pond would keep it open too.
Wells make everything easier, lol.

Also, @RockyRidgeFarms , are you still interested in Mandarin pairs and if so how many exactly? Can you PM me your name, email, phone number, and address so I can add you to my list? Working on my sales list today.

Hello,

I am trying to buy Mandarin ducks to start my own flock. I am an experienced poultry, duck and peafowl owner in Rhode Island.

Does anyone have any leads or have any for sale that would ship to RI? Any stage of life , adults, juveniles or eggs.
the only thing I can find are eggs on ebay, which im sure is hit or miss.

Thanks!
If you are near north jersey (or willing to drive there), mandarins available. Hatched late July 2023. Message me

Back
Top Bottom