WTB- MARYLAND area

Boondachs

Songster
10 Years
Mar 23, 2009
Calvert County, MD
Helllo, I'm looking to purchase 3-5 chickes /started chickes or even adults in the Maryland area. Im not set on a bread as of yet but would like a large egg layer. Thanks!

I live in the eastern panhandle of WV. PM me if you live close enough and I will let you know what I have available.

Quote:
Looks like Calvert County.
smile.png

Howdy doo. I live in Carroll County thats pretty close to you.
I have some egg producing chicks I bought from a feedstore /via hatchery. I went in to buy feed and saw a cochin chick being pecked do death (scalp was wide open and bleeding badly) by the others. I mentioned it to the workers there and they could of cared less. So, being a softy I rescued it and had to buy a bunch more in order to do so...
Well, I have 1 Austrolaup (horrible spelling), 1 black sex link, 1 silver pencil wyandotte, 2 buff cochins- look like LF, several RIR's and a partridge in a peartree! just kidding about the latter.
If you or anyone interested I will part w/ half of them for nothing
smile.png

Quote:
I just posted 3 cochin X orpington chicks for sale, if it doesn't bother you that they aren't purebred. Orpingtons are great egg layers, they should be nice big birds. I have one black and 2 blues. I am in St. Mary's, so possibly not too far from you.

I just had a big hatch yesterday. I have a couple buff orpington chicks for sale if your interested. We live very close to Hagerstown, MD.

Back
Top Bottom