1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB nice birds in WA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by KellyandKatie, Dec 3, 2009.

1. KellyandKatie

KellyandKatie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2007
    Kitsap County, WA
    I am open to suggestion, but I am looking for some nice birds for pets, my birds free range at day and coop at night. I am looking at some nice big bids like jersey giants, and austrolorps, but also at pretty little birds like de uccles and I would like a couple colorful egg layers too
    Like I said, I am open to suggestion, but I am looking for fully feathered birds-not chicks

2. geebs

geebs Lovin' the Lowriders!

Sep 28, 2008
    I don't think it gets any better than Cochins for pets...They are about as docile and loving as you can get... fun colors also and both bantam and LF available...I love my cochins

3. Khyree

Khyree Out Of The Brooder

May 9, 2009
    Burien
    I have a couple of silkie roos that need a new home if you'd like one or both. I have 3 and the chorus is starting to make me wonder if i'm going to get chopped for noise violations. I'd say that big white has a really nice temperment, and that red is the prettier bird. [​IMG] You may not want roos but i thought i'd put it out there. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by