WTB orpingtons in lav and gold laced

I seen you were looking for Gold Laced Orpingtons. I bought a dozen from Gardenguru 85 on eeb ay and after leaving positive feedback, they offered to send out another dozen if I had a fetility problem, Well that sent up a red flag, why would someone say that if the product was good. well after 2 orders,(24 eggs) all was clear and not even a blood spot, no signs of fertility, not even a poop stain on the eggs, they looked picture perfect like in the supermarket. Then I get an email from another ebayer wanting to know if any was fertile, then the next reply we talked on phone, and I was told of seven ebayers , not one had a fertile eggs from this seller. After talking and looking at the eggs, it looks more like store bought lite brown eggs. After bringing this to sellers attention, I was badly insulted, threatened, and it all went south from there.

This seller is putting 2 and 3 orders up for bid at a time for auction, but if you take time to look good in the feed back, there is a few complaints, but the second dozen sent, is to get anyone complaining to close the case, then most don't think of taking any action, due to the no return policy on hatching eggs, This could be the perfect scam, anyone with a computer and store bought eggs can make big bucks, This makes it bad for poultry farmers trying to sell hatching eggs.. I bought and sold eggs for years, but always saw a sign of fertility in a least an egg or two, but not in these clean eggs.

I been looking for Gold Laced Orpingtons for some time. and have found a few good deals on auction sites, but when buying it is important to check out the source if there is enough info on the seller. Just thought I would share, in hopes not as many fall for such a scam.

I've had the same problem with gardenguru85. Because of ebay's rules, this guy has a great scam going. Spineless ebay is more interested in making money then protecting it's buyers. Sellers pay fees, buyers don't!! I plan on writing to Homeland Security since gardenguru85 (those of us who have been scammed know his real name and address, plus I have his phone #'s) is using the USPS and internet for his scam. I'm sending the same letter to S.C. Attorney General's office, S.C. Better Business Bureau (I've used their services before, very helpful) plus the local Sheriff's department. Plus thinking about sending the letter to all his neighbors. I encourage anyone who has been scammed by this guy to do the same. Maybe we can embarrass spineless ebay to get rid of this guy and others like him. It's important that anyone who has been scammed come forward, if you don't, this guy keeps hurting more people. Hope this helps. S/F

Back
Top Bottom