Wtb Runner Ducks

josh44

Songster
11 Years
Jun 16, 2008
San Antonio Texas
I am looking to buy Show Quality or Breeder Quality Runner Ducks.

I am looking to buy (Trout) Indian Runners, Pairs, Trios,
I might even be interested in the (Grey/Mallard Color) Runner Ducks
Please I am only looking for quality stock.
send any info you may have.

Thanks BYC,
Your help Is greatly appreciated.
smile.png

I dont know if mine are show quality but I could send you pics of each one so you can choose. I could do a pair of blue runners or just a drake $20 for the 2 boxes which will be taped together plus actual shipping. $30 for the pair, or $10 if you just want a drake. here is a quick shot of some of the drakes before they got their curly tails. They are anywhere from 6-7 months old

100_3921-1.jpg

if you tell me what the standard is for a blue I will see who fit the bill, so to speak
lau.gif

Last edited:
I don't have anything close to show quality, but if that's what you want you should definitely check out Holderread's. He sometimes has adults to sell, or you could place an order for ducklings for the Spring. The website is http://www.holderreadfarm.com/. He is well known to have some of the best quality in the world.

i thought i had a drake and hen because only one of them has black on his bill but on those pics both the hen and drake have black so maybe my ducklings are the same sex?? that would make it a whole lot easier for me! as they mature il post more pics maybe you can help me figure it out, i sort of want them to stay like this forever though
love.gif

Quote:
Unfortunately, Holderreads phased out the Trout Runners last year, and will be phasing out Gray Runners this year. I got my spouse talked into more runners a season too late!
rant.gif

Still looking for a good source for the Trouts
sad.png

Sagibaro

Back
Top Bottom