WTB single hatching egg for secret experiment, NM

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Squeaky, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Squeaky

Squeaky I squeak, therefore I am

Jul 5, 2008
    Albuquerque, NM
    I'm part of an incubating experiment that can't be talked about on the forum. I'm pretending it's, like, secret government stuff involving aliens. Anyhow, it involves small numbers of viable eggs.

I had one that was doing nicely, but it met an untimely and messy end due to a suitcase. I have to start the experiment over.

Anyone have a couple mutt eggs they're willing to sell for a good cause (and a good laugh?) Contributors will be given the address of a blog where the details of this great and noble experiment are being discussed.

Thanks!

2. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    oh I have been looking for that post but have been to busy what happened they got squished? why on earth would that be a secret? I think it was a cool idea, a bit out there but cool none the less. [​IMG]

3. pascopol

pascopol Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2009
    Tampa Bay
    Quote:Do you want to incubate developing embrios and market them to a particular ethnic group for consumption?

Sorry, could not resist.

4. chickensandmore

chickensandmore Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    Spiro Ok
    I will sell you any amount you want

Don [​IMG]

5. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Never mind the earlier post...You have my curiosity though...Have a blessed day.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
  6. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    PM me squeaky. I will donate some duck eggs if you cover shipping. (Of course, they do take an extra week, so you might not want to...LOL )

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by