WTB: XL Dog Crate in MiChIgAn

chickychee

Songster
11 Years
Feb 27, 2008
Michigan
Hi Everyone,
I was wondering if anyone on here had a dog crate that they don't use anymore or never used at all. I am looking for one and am willing to pay in the area of $60 maybey. If noone has one on here I'll just go to WalMart.

If you have a Gander Mountain nearby their crates are very reasonable. Also try Craigslist. I found an enormous wire crate on there for $40, and a Giant Varikennel for $70. Sometimes TSC have good deals too, and Petco and Petsmart sometimes have good deals with free shipping.

And if that fails, try

Ebay
www.petstreetmall.com (they have one for $56.95 with free shipping)
www.futurepets.com
Garage sales, if you have time
Some shelters sell them too

Are you looking for a wire or plastic one?

A while ago I would have parted with mine, but then found out they make a great brooder...

100_3844.jpg

In addition to Cara's suggestions you might try yard sales. With spring fast approaching you should find lots of yard/garages sales coming up, and good luck.

Im looking for a wire one big enough for a pitbull:D I found one on craigslist, but i dont know if the travel will work out:p Thanks all for the suggestions;)

We bought ours at Walmart... was $65 I think, and then you don't have to deal with shipping.
smile.png
Holds a pitbull and a baby......

cageLarge.jpg

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Crane loves to climb in with the dog. I think this was the largest size they sell... you could save a little $ by going one size down.

Guitartists
Today 11:48 am We bought ours at Walmart... was $65 I think, and then you don't have to deal with shipping. Holds a pitbull and a baby.....

What size is this?(by the way beautiful dog!)

Thanx, you know I think this is the XL. I got the largest one not knowing how large he was gonna get at the time... probably could have went with medium!
tongue.png
lol.png
It's big, my older kids, the doofuses play in all the time (hide and seek and what not) You could put a pretty big dog in it comfortably I think. It fits one of those large size dog beds perfectly in the bottom of it.

Back
Top Bottom