Wtb Your Extra Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Crazy Chicken Fever, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Crazy Chicken Fever

Crazy Chicken Fever Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2009
    Capac
    I am looking to stock up on hens for the spring. If you quit hatching for the winter but are still getting lots of eggs and would like to sell me a surplus lot...please pm or email me with what breeds you have and how much for eggs, and how many eggs you have available. In order for it to be be worth the shipping cost I am looking for 2 dozen or more.

My email is [email protected] please let me know the origination of your birds meaning are they hatchery stock/private breeder stock/or show stock.

I have been buying lots of eggs this way and it works out awesome! I also have pure welsummer, mixed color polish, mixed color silkie, pure or pure sizzle to trade if you would like to work out a trade.

BTW...ALSO LOOKING FOR A SALMON FAV ROOSTER IF YOU HAVE ONE.

2. spydertoys

spydertoys Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    Munfordville, Kentucky
    I hatch year round but I can set you up with two dozen easily. The ones laying the best right now are Silver Spangled Hamburgs, Cochins, Rhode Island Reds and Turkens. All are Large Fowl and all have come from individual breeders...no hatchery stock.
    The normal charge is $25 per dozen...shipping included..but i can make it $45 for 2 dozen.
    Sorry..I don't have room for any extra breeds right now, so I couldn't do a trade.

Sydney
    Feather People Farm

3. Stellar

Stellar The Quail Lady

Feb 6, 2010
    Tampa Bay
    I am lately doing a holiday 3 doz special which included Quality silkies in white and BBS, Easter eggers, olive eggers, Mille fluer Cochin bantams, Blue and Black copper Marans, cuckoo Marans (this is if the Marans are laying), and any additional pure breds that lay (nankins, RIR bantam). I include extras, eggs are labeled.

This package costs $40 plus shipping of $10 (including insurance).

Pretty good deal since these eggs are from quality birds [​IMG]

4. TedJan92_in_Idaho

TedJan92_in_Idaho Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2011
    Cocolalla Idaho
    My best hatch to date has come from quail Lady and they traveled from Florida to Idaho and when they arrived it was 17 degrees here. Can't go wrong buying from her if she has something you're interested in

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by