WTS: 6 STANDARD SALMON FAVEROLLE EGGS IN NORTH GA

bantyman

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 25, 2008
Blue Ridge GA
Hey all
frow.gif

Gotta take another shot..again I will have 6 Standard Salmon Faverolle eggs ready to ship out to someone, so they can have more mouths to feed, this coming Monday the 29th I am certain there is someone out there that just needs these guys to strut around their yard and show off just so everyone who sees them will go ooooooooohhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh Just think how proud that will make you feel I am only asking $17.50 which includes shipping and a delivery confirmation Make paypal to [email protected] Come on pleeeeeeeze....pretty please?

Mike
big_smile.png

Hey, Mike

I was wondering what other kinds of chickens you raise? I love your birds. I will take a picture of the little terrorist I hatched out of you eggs!!

jumpy.gif
D.gif
:eek::weee:clap:ya:woot:thumbsup

Terry

I agree!!!!! I have 8 or so in the hatcher on Day 29 today, waiting on the little puffers to hatch.

I was trying to decide whether to hatch now or in spring but I just couldn't resist temptation any longer.
smile.png

Fall is much nicer around here than spring anyway.

-Cindy in MA

Thanx everybody
hit.gif

Excuse me Have to wipe the tears running down my face All better now Cindy I got your payment and will let you know when they are on the way to you
How many more days Karen ?
Mike
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom