Wyandotte 13 weaks. Pullet or rooster?

The wyandotte has no pointed hackle or saddle feathers, I’d still wait it out. Usually those feathers should have come in or should be coming in now. Still holding on hope that its a pullet.

And to those saying female Wyandottes only have a pale pink comb until they start laying, many people here have had pullets that have had very red wattles and combs. Wyandottes are such a tricky breed to sex due to them reddening up so early :)

The wyandotte has no pointed hackle or saddle feathers, I’d still wait it out. Usually those feathers should have come in or should be coming in now. Still holding on hope that its a pullet.

And to those saying female Wyandottes only have a pale pink comb until they start laying, many people here have had pullets that have had very red wattles and combs. Wyandottes are such a tricky breed to sex due to them reddening up so early :)
None of my wyandotte females redded up early and my males do have pointed hackle and saddle feathers...

None of my wyandotte females redded up early and my males do have pointed hackle and saddle feathers...
I think Rose the legbar means that my lavender has no pointed hackle saddle feathers (yet). And thats why its so confusing indeed. However its crows.
So by yesterday I lean to cockerel...I'll wait for the sadle feathers..they must come soon then...
But I will let it know here.
Tnx for the help everyone!

Back
Top Bottom