Wyandotte chicken. ends March 10th *PRIZE*

Oh... Hm. Okay.
I will judge if you want. Give some others you may have overlooked a fighting chance.
smile.png

okay

Here, I have a new idea. They are not always the best but oh well. Feel free to protest.

Anyone here can vote for their favourite entry by PMing me. Each vote will give the entry One Point. When the judges vote the entry gets two points. The entry with the most points is the winner best of show.

We can split up the categories between us. WHich ones would you like to take?

Last edited:
Yes, the everyone voting thing has been tried... often either only one or 2 people vote, or people vote for themselves. I have never tried it, but it also must be difficult to count all those votes... I wouldn't recommend it.
I'll take Chicks and Pretty/cute bird. More if you want me to.

Well nobody's entered in Nesting and Eggs, and only one person for SPoiled Bird.

So that leaves Chicks, Pretty birds and FUnny birds. Pretty birds is a large catergory so I was thinking one of us could take pretty bird and the other one funny bird and chicks.

Okay, I'll take Pretty Birds or Funniest, (whichever one) you take one and kryptonite wants to judge too.

Are you or are you not letting everyone vote?

Last edited:
OK, I will take Pretty Bird, HorseFeathers, you can take FUnny bird and kryptonite can take chicks. Feel free to protest if you don't like the category I've said.

And yes, everyone can still vote for Best of SHow. If theere are not enough votes, we'll sort out something.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom