Wyandotte Contest! *WINNERS POSTED!*

What's your favorite color of wyandotte?

• Silver Laced!

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Golden Laced!

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Blue Laced/Blue Red Laced!

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • Columbian!

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Partridge!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, here we go! With some big help from gg706, I am proud to present... the Wyandotte Contest Winners!!!!!

Lets start it off with....Silver Laced!

Our FIRST PLACE winner is....myfivegirls hen, Grace! Congradulations! She is a real beauty!!! You can see her picture in post #4!

Our SECOND LACE winner is....draocoe19's rooster, Capercipus! He's beautiful! You can see his picture in post #14!

Our THIRD PLACE winner is...draocoe19's hen, Girly! Congradulations on winning two prizes with your beautiful SLW! You can see Girly in post #14!

and our FOURTH PLACE winner is...wheatie's hen, Lacey! Congradulations!! You can see Lacey in post #49!

Everybody's silver laced wyandottes were beautiful! Congradulations to everybody, especially the winners!

Now, let's move on to Gold Laced!

Our FIRST PLACE winner is....myfivegirls hen, Naomi! Congradulations on another first place award, myfivegirls! Beautiful hens! You can see her in post #4!

Our SECOND LACE winner is....Photodebs hen! Congradulations! You have a very pretty girl on your hands! You can see her in post #44!

Our THIRD PLACE winner is...SChunn's rooster, Goldine! Very handsome rooster! You can see him in post #54!

and our FOURTH PLACE winner is...Discohen's hen, Jypsy! Great job! You can see this pretty girl in post #51!

Okay, going onto....

Blue Laced/Blue Laced Red!

Our FIRST PLACE winner is....goldnchocolates rooster, Mr.Rooster! Congradulations! What a handsome boy!

Our SECOND LACE winner is....Peakybeaky's rooster! Congrats! You can see him in post #24!

Our THIRD PLACE winner is...Peakybeaky's hen, Amber! Congradulations on another winner! You can see her in post #48!

and our FOURTH PLACE winner is...luvmychickenkids rooster! Congrats!

ETA the category...Other!

Our FIRST PLACE winner is....Rare Feather Farms dun laced pullet! What a little beauty! Congradulations! You can see her on post #21!

Our SECOND LACE winner is....CowgirlJules bantam partride wyandotte! You can see him on post #7!

Our THIRD PLACE winner is...Bleenie's buff laced rooster, Rodger! Congradulations, what a hansome man! You can see him on post #21!

and our FOURTH PLACE winner is...sixpugs Dun pullet! Congradulations! You can see her on post #27!

Congradulations to everyone who paraticipated!

Last edited:
Hey, one of my girls got in there too! Thanks! Sure was fun and so many really beautiful Wyandottes! Is it any wonder we love them so much?

Congrats to all the winners and participants!
clap.gif

Thank you for hosting the contest. It was great to see so many wonderful pictures. Thanks for the second place nod. I have now named this hen Miss Bossypants.

Well, my son entered my little rooster in the fair on Friday, and he won his class, but the real surprise was his little mate. She's nuts, and got out twice, once stopping the whole barn to catch her (and it was the judge who let her out) but that didn't stop her, and after taking her class, she won Reserve in Show! We were thrilled. She's still crazy though.

Back
Top Bottom