XW Poultry Ranch New Hampshire Eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Jwhip, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Jwhip

Jwhip Out Of The Brooder

Jul 18, 2010
    I have for sale 18++++ New Hampshire eggs. The males are from the German strain and the females are the Good Shepherd strain. I have hatched over 100 chicks so the fertility is excellent. I bubble wrap each egg. $65 includes the shipping. I am planning on shipping the eggs out on 2-4-2013. I will take paypal. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  2. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    These are on my wishlist!

~ Aspen

3. uphilljill

uphilljill Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2012
    Southern Adirondacks, NY
    x2. As well as your Rocks. Do you expect to be offering eggs for either breed again in March?

4. Duramaxgirl

Duramaxgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2010
    Idaho
    Will you sell chicks of these? My sister would probably be interested and I'm on your list for BR chicks.... [​IMG]
    Thanks!

5. Jwhip

Jwhip Out Of The Brooder

Jul 18, 2010
    I may have some in March. Time will tell. Duramaxgirl if I have some you are sure welcome to them.

6. Duramaxgirl

Duramaxgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2010
    Idaho
    Ok thanks! When your ready to fill my order of BRs if you have some I'll take them! Just PM me at the time. My sister wants some for sure, She has a small flock of German New Hampshire's and would like to add these to her breeding plan.

7. cbnovick

cbnovick Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2012
    Scottsdale, AZ
    ALL GOOD.
    Eggs arrived intact....
    excellent packing...
    Air cells look right and tight...
    thx for the extras, Jeremy.
    Looking forward to hatching these Hamps!!!! [​IMG]

Cindy in AZ

8. mithious

mithious Chillin' With My Peeps

Congrats Cindy [​IMG] I am on his waiting list for his absolutely stunning, PBR chicks. Can't wait. [​IMG] My nails are chewed to nothing lol. Have fun with the hatching and those gorgeous chicks!

9. cbnovick

cbnovick Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2012
    Scottsdale, AZ
    HI...yes my hatch went well for the New Hamps...now we've bred from them. Jeremy is a great breeder and person to do biz with too. He's honest, reliable and has very good birds!!! Congrats in advance on your SPR's from him.

Cindy

10. mithious

mithious Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks, and kudo's on breeding your's [​IMG] Do you have any pic's of them? I've been drooling over those pic's of his BR's for a year LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by