XW Poultry Ranch New Hampshire Eggs

Jwhip

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jul 18, 2010
I have for sale 18++++ New Hampshire eggs. The males are from the German strain and the females are the Good Shepherd strain. I have hatched over 100 chicks so the fertility is excellent. I bubble wrap each egg. $65 includes the shipping. I am planning on shipping the eggs out on 2-4-2013. I will take paypal. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

Last edited:
Will you sell chicks of these? My sister would probably be interested and I'm on your list for BR chicks....
smile.png

Thanks!

I may have some in March. Time will tell. Duramaxgirl if I have some you are sure welcome to them.

I may have some in March. Time will tell. Duramaxgirl if I have some you are sure welcome to them.
Ok thanks! When your ready to fill my order of BRs if you have some I'll take them! Just PM me at the time. My sister wants some for sure, She has a small flock of German New Hampshire's and would like to add these to her breeding plan.

ALL GOOD.
Eggs arrived intact....
excellent packing...
Air cells look right and tight...
thx for the extras, Jeremy.
Looking forward to hatching these Hamps!!!!
smile.png

Cindy in AZ

ALL GOOD.
Eggs arrived intact....
excellent packing...
Air cells look right and tight...
thx for the extras, Jeremy.
Looking forward to hatching these Hamps!!!!
smile.png

Cindy in AZ

Congrats Cindy
smile.png
I am on his waiting list for his absolutely stunning, PBR chicks. Can't wait.
wee.gif
My nails are chewed to nothing lol. Have fun with the hatching and those gorgeous chicks!

Congrats Cindy
smile.png
I am on his waiting list for his absolutely stunning, PBR chicks. Can't wait.
wee.gif
My nails are chewed to nothing lol. Have fun with the hatching and those gorgeous chicks!
HI...yes my hatch went well for the New Hamps...now we've bred from them. Jeremy is a great breeder and person to do biz with too. He's honest, reliable and has very good birds!!! Congrats in advance on your SPR's from him.

Cindy

HI...yes my hatch went well for the New Hamps...now we've bred from them. Jeremy is a great breeder and person to do biz with too. He's honest, reliable and has very good birds!!! Congrats in advance on your SPR's from him.

Cindy

Thanks, and kudo's on breeding your's
smile.png
Do you have any pic's of them? I've been drooling over those pic's of his BR's for a year LOL

Back
Top Bottom