Yawning Hennie

OP mean original poster.
I think there was miss communication or an opinion was taken the wrong way.
Oh no! I hope that wasn’t me! I really appreciate this group-we became chicken owners overnight and as much as I didn’t think I wanted to I’m such an animal lover and they are so much fun....

Oh no! I hope that wasn’t me! I really appreciate this group-we became chicken owners overnight and as much as I didn’t think I wanted to I’m such an animal lover and they are so much fun....
Your comments were perfect.
But I know nothing about gapeworm, there is a reason this was mentioned as a possibility. I know nothing of gapeworm, I’m sorry, but you may want to search it on BYC. Just to make sure it isn’t gapeworm.

Your comments were perfect.
But I know nothing about gapeworm, there is a reason this was mentioned as a possibility. I know nothing of gapeworm, I’m sorry, but you may want to search it on BYC. Just to make sure it isn’t gapeworm.
Screenshot_20210612-080149_Samsung Internet.jpg

I said could not that it definitely was. But hey if others say it isn't then it isn't right?

Videos must be uploaded to youtube, or similar platform, then paste a link here.

Gaping behavior is rarely actually gape worm(which is pretty rare)
Got it, thank you - She seems to be doing great today but I will keep a good eye on her, here is a video

Back
Top Bottom