Yellow loose stools

MysticScorpio82

Songster
10 Years
May 2, 2009
Maine, USA
I have a 6 month old Barred Rock. She has wry neck; I have been administering Vitamin E x2 daily (400 I...whatever).

The wry neck is improving, however since I began treatment (3 days ago) she has now developed yellow, runny stools. Is it just a result of the vitamins or is there something else I should look into?

Also I noticed that one of her pupils is dialated (sp?) whereas the other is normal. Is this just a result of wry neck?

Thank you in advance for any help.
smile.png

Sorry for your loss. The yellow loose feces couldve been caused by the vitamins. I've never dealt with wry neck, I couldnt have helped you there, sorry.

Quote:
Thank you. I am not sure what caused the loose stools, so I was hoping that someone with more experience than I, would be able to offer some ideas or advice. I hope your hen gets better!
hugs.gif

Quote:
Thank you. I am not sure what caused the loose stools, so I was hoping that someone with more experience than I, would be able to offer some ideas or advice. I hope your hen gets better!
hugs.gif

hugs.gif
I just now researched. Could be caused by worms? Blackhead makes "sulfur-yellow" stools but it's extremely rare in chickens. So my guess would be worms.
sad.png
Sorry again you lost your baby
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom