Yellow watery stool :(

BirdBrain22

Chirping
May 30, 2022
Michigan
So I noticed my chickens having runny stools so I put them on Corvid. I took them off it for a week (after 5 days of treatment) and the runny stools came back. They are almost 7 weeks old and now are out in their run. They have been on their second Corvid treatment since last Tuesday. They seem to be sneezing too. Not a squeak but a quiet sneeze. I don’t know what to do this is my first time raising chickens. Other than the poops and sneezes everyone is running around eating drinking and having a good old time.

Attachments

• 0740E983-ACF2-4C57-A9EA-F8AA5500ABEB.jpeg
    0740E983-ACF2-4C57-A9EA-F8AA5500ABEB.jpeg
    491.7 KB · Views: 16
What do you feed, including treats, & how often?
They eat new country organics grower now ( they were eating starter before) and bugs. I haven’t really fed them anything else. I tried to feed them scrambled eggs water melon and cucumber before but they are more interested in their feed and bugs they forage. I also have manna pro chicken grit in a separate bowl.

They eat new country organics grower now ( they were eating starter before) and bugs. I haven’t really fed them anything else. I tried to feed them scrambled eggs water melon and cucumber before but they are more interested in their feed and bugs they forage. I also have manna pro chicken grit in a separate bowl.
Never heard of the feed. Also, organic feed is typically lacking in certain nutrients that chickens need.

What kinda bugs, & how often?

I believe this a dietary issue, going on.

Never heard of the feed. Also, organic feed is typically lacking in certain nutrients that chickens need.

What kinda bugs, & how often?

I believe this a dietary issue, going on.
Whatever bugs they find on the ground slugs ants you name it. Do you think I should take them off the Corvid and try electrolytes? I have some on hand.

Whatever bugs they find on the ground slugs ants you name it. Do you think I should take them off the Corvid and try electrolytes? I have some on hand.
Corid isn't going to hurt them, even if they don't have Coccidiosis. But yeah, you can stop the treatment.

I don't think the electrolytes would be necessary unless it's unbearably hot outside.

Back
Top Bottom