Yep, I did it. (asked for help to ID color of new Polish chick)

Sooner Magnolia

Crowing
8 Years
Jun 13, 2014
Central Oklahoma
Just succumbed to an impulse buy of 2 polish chicks at Atwoods because my daughter loves the one we have. The other one is a white crested black, but I can't find pictures to confirm color in this little cutie. Gold laced black is my initial guess.
20210722_155037.jpg
20210722_155101.jpg
20210722_155051.jpg
20210722_155140.jpg

It looks more blue than black to me but idk if that’s a thing with Polish? Looking it up, I did find some blue ones but they were solid (minus the white crest) not laced so you might have a very interesting and unique chick there!

It looks more blue than black to me but idk if that’s a thing with Polish? Looking it up, I did find some blue ones but they were solid (minus the white crest) not laced so you might have a very interesting and unique chick there!
I know..... I can usually figure these things out myself :) This one has me puzzled. Thanks for looking into it for me. I almost wonder if it could be another crested breed, but it is tiny like a Polish chick.

I know..... I can usually figure these things out myself :) This one has me puzzled. Thanks for looking into it for me. I almost wonder if it could be another crested breed, but it is tiny like a Polish chick.
I bet it’s probably a Polish but sometimes hatcheries can have funny things. Like all the weird looking “barred rocks” from Hoover’s this year that they later added to the website as EEs hahah so you never know!! I will be very curious as to what color it ends up as!

I bet it’s probably a Polish but sometimes hatcheries can have funny things. Like all the weird looking “barred rocks” from Hoover’s this year that they later added to the website as EEs hahah so you never know!! I will be very curious as to what color it ends up as!
I did a little more looking around, and I think it might be a Candy Corn Polish.
a533b9e05794feb29e31ae56c34264c5--candy-corn-polish.jpg

Back
Top Bottom