Yes I'm a Chicken lover and my name is Barbara Cheetham

Hello, Barbara! Welcome to BYC!! :frow I'm sorry to hear about your father. I'm glad the chickens are helping you through.
My city asked me to get rid of my rooster but they don't have any urban chicken by-laws in place. I'm trying to help make new by-laws that will allow me to keep my 2 hens and beautiful gentle rooster. I really need their chicken therapy to get me through all this upset. Thanks for your kind words.

Welcome to BYC Barbara, so sorry for the loss of your father. I just got my first covid shot because my son (several states away) said he would not visit me unless I did. Have to get the second shot just before the end of April.

I reminded him that NOW they are giving younger folks the covid shots, so if he cares about me he should get them also. He hates shots!

Welcome to BYC Barbara, so sorry for the loss of your father. I just got my first covid shot because my son (several states away) said he would not visit me unless I did. Have to get the second shot just before the end of April.

I reminded him that NOW they are giving younger folks the covid shots, so if he cares about me he should get them also. He hates shots!
I was happy to learn that chickens don't spread Covid . I just got my shot it's just the way forward . We'll all be fine. My mother at 85 had Covid and hardy had any symptoms and just got her shot too. No big deal. Keep strong & healthy .

Back
Top Bottom