Yet another what breed is this?

Miss Red

Songster
9 Years
Apr 26, 2010
Trinity, Texas
Okay so I know these are really bad pictures, I will get better ones in the morning if these dont help. A friend of mine didn't know what she was getting into when she got these guys out of the bin at the feed store and I ended up getting them. They're about five days old she got them the day they were shipped in, realized they were 'smelly' and brought them to me that night.

I know the yellow/black duckling is an indian runner I just can't remember what color. The two black ducklings have brown stomachs and I'm thinking they're Cayuga's?

The two little chicks in there with them are banty sized. The feathers coming in are barred, and I have no clue what they could be. I thought they were maybe Domineques[sp] but they're so TINY and at a week old I'd think they would be bigger. They both fit in one hand with room for a duckling.

Enjoy the cuteness!

ETA: Yes the one duckling is that much smaller. But it also has some brain damage from being dropped three feet onto it's head. It eats fine, more than the others, it's just still a bit small.

IMG01434.jpg

IMG01433.jpg

IMG01435.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom