Yoda

awe you missed me
hugs.gif
now I have a thread about me!
thumbsup.gif
celebrate.gif

Last week I went to visit John in Long Island (johnskoi here) and came home with some of his peafowl eggs that he posted about. What couldn't fit in his incubator he had given me. He has a beautiful place and lots of silkies and koi. He also has some very stunning peafowl!, they are gorgeous. I was going to take pictures but didn't ask him so I left my camera in the car. Don't know how well they would have come out using one hand to take the pictures LOL He is a very nice person and hope to visit him again. Right now I have 23 eggs in the incubator and 5 are not showing life yet but I will give them the 10 day wait. I still have 5 more to go in the incubator so if the 5 do not have life on Feb 6th then they will be removed and the other 5 will be placed inside the bator

getting ready for the eggs to go in
wink.png

first row from left has 5 eggs, second row has 4 eggs rows 3& 4 have 5 eggs each and last row has 4. It is amazing how all but 5 eggs have hearts already beating at 6 days in the bator usually it takes a few more days to see the hearts.

Last week I went to visit John in Long Island (johnskoi here) and came home with some of his peafowl eggs that he posted about. What couldn't fit in his incubator he had given me. He has a beautiful place and lots of silkies and koi. He also has some very stunning peafowl!, they are gorgeous. I was going to take pictures but didn't ask him so I left my camera in the car. Don't know how well they would have come out using one hand to take the pictures LOL He is a very nice person and hope to visit him again. Right now I have 23 eggs in the incubator and 5 are not showing life yet but I will give them the 10 day wait. I still have 5 more to go in the incubator so if the 5 do not have life on Feb 6th then they will be removed and the other 5 will be placed inside the bator

getting ready for the eggs to go in
wink.png

first row from left has 5 eggs, second row has 4 eggs rows 3& 4 have 5 eggs each and last row has 4. It is amazing how all but 5 eggs have hearts already beating at 6 days in the bator usually it takes a few more days to see the hearts.
Very happy for you!

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom