Yokohama Hatching Eggs

Michael99

Songster
Jan 3, 2018
Litchfield Park, AZ
Hi,
I'm having a difficult time locating and obtaining any Yokohamas. It seems that only a handful of people seem to have any, much less a full fledged breeding flock, and I'm fairly certain that those who do have some are not very active in selling them or making their presence known through the internet. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone on this site breeds quality Yokohamas. I would be interested in buying hatching eggs, chicks/juveniles, and adult birds. I don't really have a color preference so either White or Red Shouldered would be fine. I just want some to show and breed later on, as well as act as yard ornaments.

And if you don't have any for sale, but know someone who does, please leave their contact information down below.

So I know these would be hatchery quality but I know ideal poultry has them...
Hi,
I'm having a difficult time locating and obtaining any Yokohamas. It seems that only a handful of people seem to have any, much less a full fledged breeding flock, and I'm fairly certain that those who do have some are not very active in selling them or making their presence known through the internet. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone on this site breeds quality Yokohamas. I would be interested in buying hatching eggs, chicks/juveniles, and adult birds. I don't really have a color preference so either White or Red Shouldered would be fine. I just want some to show and breed later on, as well as act as yard ornaments.

And if you don't have any for sale, but know someone who does, please leave their contact information down below.

Hi,

@onagadori https://www.facebook.com/StewartLongtails/ have some and sells them on ebay as well

Following
I have been having a hard time finding some, but you could try the Yokohama Chickens American Facebook page. There is a few serious breeders of Yokohama on there, and they occasionally have birds or eggs for sale. You could also try Cackle Hatchery, even though they are a hatchery I have heard good things about the quality of their Yokohamas.

So I know these would be hatchery quality but I know ideal poultry has them...
I would be OK with hatchery quality, but I think I would rather order from Cackle. I've ordered from them before, and some of the chickens were show quality, but I've never ordered Yokohamas from them before, but I've heard good things.

I thought about looking into buying some from them, but I've kind of stopped looking for any as (at least from what I know) no one has any bantam Yokos in the US. I was originally fine with standard size, but I've already got my hands full with bantam Phoenix at the moment, so I decided it's better to just stick with what I have and go from there. I only have so much space and time after all!

I have been having a hard time finding some, but you could try the Yokohama Chickens American Facebook page. There is a few serious breeders of Yokohama on there, and they occasionally have birds or eggs for sale. You could also try Cackle Hatchery, even though they are a hatchery I have heard good things about the quality of their Yokohamas.
I don't have facebook....

Back
Top Bottom