yolkless eggs

sharon1955

Chirping
6 Years
Apr 18, 2016
Oregon
My friend has an old english game hen, I don't know if it's bantam or standard. She is a year old and she lays very small eggs about the size of a filbert nut and they never have any yolks in them. Any one know what would cause this or ever heard of such a thing. I have been raising chickens for 16 years and have not ever experienced this with my chickens. I posted this also on the Old English Game bird forum also.

My friend has an old english game hen, I don't know if it's bantam or standard. She is a year old and she lays very small eggs about the size of a filbert nut and they never have any yolks in them. Any one know what would cause this or ever heard of such a thing. I have been raising chickens for 16 years and have not ever experienced this with my chickens. I posted this also on the Old English Game bird forum also.

Yolkless eggs are typically called fart eggs.... If she is not producing eggs with yolks then she is simply not producing eggs with yolks which is the smplest explanation bantom or not no difference. sorry. not making sense.

deg

Do u mean none of her eggs have ever had yolks?

Back
Top Bottom