yongchooklovers chat thread come If you are insane.

Oh, look at this! Isn't it hilarious! XD
tumblr_m81dsuM7pz1r73hef.gif

XD
I have four chickens! One Bielefelder called Pinkie, one Golden Brahma called Lovey, one Vorwerk called Lady Egglantine and one Legbar x Leghorn called Lady Marigold.
And I have one Pueblan Milksnake called David (David is female....XP), two Mandarin Drakes called Mr.PewwPeww and Mr.ColourfulRainbowPants, three Guinea Pigs called Scruff, Precious and Cupcake, one Miniature Poodle called Dylan, two Parrotfish and one Cockatiel called Chilli Peppers.
(They all have weird names....XD)

What pets do you have? And do you have any chickens? XD

I love your names for your ducks!!!! :lau Really they are awesome! Can I see pictures?

I have eight chickens whose names are:

Borax, mossy, snotty, sultan, airy, meg, Rhoda, Hampy. (those are very weird names, right!?) They're all different breeds, Chochins, americaunas, speckled sussex.

And six ducks whose names are:

Flack, Geico, Pen, Lady White (Pekins), Mel and Dilly (Mallard).

five dogs:   Banjo, Ivy, Ruby, Phoenix, Belle

Six cats: Reuben, Oliver, Callie, Fluffy, Bucky, and Cricket

Three fish: Bluey, Flame and Steve

Three guinea pigs: Penny, Peggy and Mocha

One Rabbit: Patch

We also raise a bunch of rabbits for meat. We  used to have a cockatiel named grey, but he died. We also used to have   A LOT MORE ANIMALS. We had, seven other chickens, maybe thirty guinea fowl, about three other guinea pigs, two other dogs, and yeah. They all ether died, or went to new homes. One of the two dogs went to a new home, the other one sadly got hit by a car last year and died. Our guinea pigs died, and all the guinea fowl and chickens died. So, yeah. I've experienced a lot of death. :(     But I love animals sooooo much!! Later we are going to get donkeys, alpacas, and hopefully horses!                                                                                                                

I'm sorry for your losses but glad to hear you have many other amazing animals!

We have 8 chickens(+4 eggs in the incubator),2 ducks,2geese, 1 ferret,2 turtles,10 dogs,15 cats,1 horse,1 tortoise,2 snakes,1 macaw,1 iguana & that should be it :D oops & a fish!

That's my whole families pets we all have our own pets we take care of.

Back
Top Bottom