You all are affecting me!

fzouk

Songster
10 Years
Jan 27, 2009
middle Tennessee
I'm seriously thinking about picking up a couple more chicks. I think our co-op is getting some more in soon... I have 19 silver spangled hamburgs and one lakenvelder (I am more and more sure) and neither of those breeds are "people lovers". Those are my tick patrol- and I'm sure they'll be great at it- but it would be so nice to have just one or two that are more like pets and who will enjoy some affection and company.

I see all these pictures on here and read stories of chickens who are sweet and like being around people and I think "I want that too!"

hahahahaha... I'm off to call the co-op and see if their chicks are in...

Frances

oh trust me they'll grow to be people lovers as long as you smother them with treats & spend alot of time with them when they're young!
big_smile.png

Quote:
I seriously think you need an incubator.... (hee hee hee hee)
lau.gif

There is no vaccine for chick-addiction. Incubation is just the second level. Additional or larger coop building is the third. At least now you know your path....

If someone invents a chick-addiction rehab center, BYC will have it's own corridor... no, it's own "wing"
gig.gif

fzouk, you are welcome to PM me if you don't find what you are looking for. I may have a couple of "friendly chicks" for you, and I am in your neighborhood.

Back
Top Bottom