you can't make me do it....

I suppose so.

I just really don't like that a phone call can mess with me like that...you know?

2007-03Mar10-20.jpg

2007-04April27-01.jpg

Pict0923.jpg

2008-01Jan28-17.jpg

Pict4638.jpg

large-smiley-043.gif

Are you smiling yet?

hugs.gif

You gotta have smiled at least a little after all these posts.

I'm sorry you're having a bad day. Sometimes it's best not to answer the phone. That's a strategy I use sometimes if I really can't talk to the person right now. It feels good.
smile.png

well rooster red....

You know I'll have to show my daughters those pics tomorrow when they wake. We are definatley cat people. You will make them squeal, especially the one with the chick on the cat's back. They will tell me that we have to try that when our chicks hatch I bet.

me,
g

Quote:
I have been avoiding the calls...or literally haven't been home to get them anyway. But I knew there was business to tend to and so I was going to have to at some point. I figured if I didn't pick up and affirm the latest message than the calls would keep coming. And as my Pastor says, "Guard your heart."

hugs,
g

Quote:
I have been avoiding the calls...or literally haven't been home to get them anyway. But I knew there was business to tend to and so I was going to have to at some point. I figured if I didn't pick up and affirm the latest message than the calls would keep coming. And as my Pastor says, "Guard your heart."

hugs,
g

:lol:My mom's friend's pastor said that to her.. nevermind. The whack is for myself.
smack.gif

I don't know. I called my Pastor for support today.

Now I am to go to my mom's house, my 3 older sisters are in town and we are to have dinner and a "family discussion," too. In a way I'm not feeling in the mood to dig around and put any more emotions on the table...but I know there "issues" my middle 2 sisters want to press. sigh......and another sigh.

I hope our small children prevent the discussion from getting too? emotional or out of hand....sigh.

Why oh why??

I could be over there now but I'm draggin my feet. It's supposed to snow later...maybe I'm waiting for the snow? I don't know.

And last night I watched the movie, Fireproof--I heard from a friend that I should see it. It made me sad...and though it had a happy ending...it made me even sadder.

me,
g

Back
Top Bottom