You Have What I want, I have What you Want Lets Trade. Online Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have SQ Silver Penciled Plymouth Rock Bantam Eggs.
I'd like to swap for Either Sebright,Pumpkin Hulsey, rumpless araucana(looking for bantam mostly), or Modern Game Eggs from good stock. I prefer bantams moderns,but LF would be fine too. I would also consider Peafowl,Turkey,Sebastopol's,or Other pure fowl
34651_picture_1348.jpg

34651_hen2.jpg

34651_hens4.jpg

Last edited:
I will offer website work in exchange for things on my want list. I design and program websites as a hobby. I have experience with programming in html, php, mysql, some java, windows programming, and photo editing. I will work with adding paypal buttons and so on(You must create the buttons on paypal and send me the link to them). I WILL NOT work with shopping carts as this requires you giving me your account information and I will not be responsible for that kind of information!! You must furnish all images and content (words and such) and I WILL NOT use copy righted material unless you own them!

I don't get what I want until you get what you want 100%!!!!!!

This is the only images I have of what I've made. This is a small site I made and gave to the local 4-h horse club.. PLEASE remember this is a 4-H club and these are the colors they wanted! In this image, no content has been added to the site yet.
59035_home.gif

My want list is:
JUMBO Bobwhite hatching eggs
any other game bird hatching eggs
Silkies hatching eggs
Turkey hatching eggs (any breed pure or crossed as long as they are natural breeding)
Another little giant or hova-bator incubator ( doesn't matter if it is forced air or not and no turner is required)
and what ever, open to offers!

Last edited:
Quote:
Edited my post to include an image of a site I built.. only one I had on my computer. I will try to find websites that are still up and running But I don't make many a year as my time is limited!

Are we allowed to post a link to our websites if we have something we make and sell to offer to trade? I make sculpted pendants and beads of animals and other stuff and also do chickens so I just saw a few posts offering services and such in exchange. (which I think is a great idea!!!)

I make Personalized EGG Carton LABELS and am looking to trade for 7 hatching eggs.

43104_pasture_raised_2images_jpg.jpg

43104_parker_poultry_jpg.jpg

43104_organic_eggs_label_martha_jpg.jpg

43104_pasture_raised_organic_sample_jpg.jpg

43104_got_eggs_sample_jpg.jpg

Here's my BYC page that gives a little more detail about my labels: Custom Egg Carton Labels

Please PM me with offers. Thanks!

Last edited:
Ok, I will give this a go.

I have Mille Fleur Du'ccle eggs, can do 10+ at a time.
Easter Eggers, can do 12+ at a time.
Guineas, can do 6 at a time.
I also have Barred Rocks x Cuckoo Marans if anybody would want those, and I have pure Cuckoo Marans but only a couple of hens lay a respectable egg so I can't offer many at a time.
I have other breeds I can trade in the future if they ever show fertility or start laying again (and I wish they would because they are the more valuable birds
barnie.gif
)

I want.....
Silkies
Bantam Cochins
Bantam Polish
Black Copper Marans
Crele, Partridge or Wheaten Penedesenca
Porcelain D'uccles
BLRW
Turkeys, Royal Palm and Bourben Reds preferably
Pheasants, will consider all kinds
Ducks, Want some Mandarins or Wood Ducks real bad, though I don't have anything expensive enough to trade
Peacocks, still probably need something more valuable to trade
Some kind of super long tailed breed, Minohikis etc.
Or let me know what you have
smile.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom