You Have What I want, I have What you Want Lets Trade. Online Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have red bourbon turkey eggs. I'm looking for some Narragansett eggs, but could also be tempted with blue slate or sweetgrass or possibly even other turkey eggs. Thanks!

I have to trade Jams, jelly's, Salsa, Pure Vanilla I have ads in the BST section so you can see the flavors.

I have White Holland turkey and black Ameraucana's hatching eggs now.
I will have several other turkey breeds when the start laying and after I fill my orders. :)

I want Coronation Sussex and Tolbunt Polish.

I have to trade Jams, jelly's, Salsa, Pure Vanilla I have ads in the BST section so you can see the flavors.

I have White Holland turkey and black Ameraucana's hatching eggs now.
I will have several other turkey breeds when the start laying and after I fill my orders. :)

I want Coronation Sussex and Tolbunt Polish.
I might not be able to trade but I want
All chickens Bantams and show quality! Ameraucana bant., American game bant., Andalusian, Austrolorp, Bearded d'Anvers bant., Buckeye, Chantecler, Cornish, Dutch Bantam, Faverolle, Japanese bantam, Jersey Giant standard, La Fleche, Leghorn, Nankin, Orpington, Plymoth Rock, Polish, Rhode Islend Red, Rose Comb, Sebright, Serama, Silkie, Sussex, Wyandotte, Call duck, Runner Duck, Pilgrim Goose, Royal Palm Turkey

Last edited:
I might not be able to trade but I want
All chickens Bantams and show quality! Ameraucana bant., American game bant., Andalusian, Austrolorp, Bearded d'Anvers bant., Buckeye, Chantecler, Cornish, Dutch Bantam, Faverolle, Japanese bantam, Jersey Giant standard, La Fleche, Leghorn, Nankin, Orpington, Plymoth Rock, Polish, Rhode Islend Red, Rose Comb, Sebright, Serama, Silkie, Sussex, Wyandotte, Call duck, Runner Duck, Pylgrim Goose, Royal Palm Turkey
P.S. I live in Western Washington.

i have bags of fresh baked, homemade, organic, and all local ingredients horse treats. come in bags of apple, carrot, and original, or a mix to your specifications. baked to order.
i have breyer horse models and hand made tack
i have custom drawn chicken drawings in pencil. this will be your chicken so send me a photo of your chicken you want me to draw
i have custom drawn horse and pony drawings. same as above
please see swap page for more and pictures of the items listed above

i am looking for:
golden seabright chicks
lavender orphington chicks
i am also maybe looking for bearded splash silkie chicks

i have bags of fresh baked, homemade, organic, and all local ingredients horse treats. come in bags of apple, carrot, and original, or a mix to your specifications. baked to order.
i have breyer horse models and hand made tack
i have custom drawn chicken drawings in pencil. this will be your chicken so send me a photo of your chicken you want me to draw
i have custom drawn horse and pony drawings. same as above
please see swap page for more and pictures of the items listed above

i am looking for:
golden seabright chicks
lavender orphington chicks
i am also maybe looking for bearded splash silkie chicks

My mouth was starting to water until I got to "HORSE treats". *Sigh*

My mouth was starting to water until I got to "HORSE treats". *Sigh*
haha
gig.gif
sorry. i could try making some human treats though?? i dont know.
idunno.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom