You helped name them, so here they are!

Haviris

Songster
12 Years
Sep 4, 2007
Sorry it took so long to update you all on the names I ended up going w/. I took down all the suggested names and discussed them w/ my family and this is what we desided on!

So obviously I had already pretty much desided to go w/ Lone Star for my black doeling, she is now officially

A2Z Acres Lone Star State, aka Lone Star!
IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

Then for the little boy I liked Ranger, so he is now officially,

A2Z Acres Texas Ranger, aka Ranger. And I love this pic!
IMG_0730.jpg

And lastly both my sister and my mom agreed they liked Sage as the name for the other doeling, so she is now officially

A2Z Acres Texas Sagebrush, aka Sage.
IMG_0702.jpg

Thank you everyone for your great suggestions! They were more helpful then you know!

Thank you everyone, I'd forgotten how much fun baby goats are! And it's only been since July for the last ones. Their personalities really shine. Normally the 1st born seems to be the bold one, but in this case Ranger is the "baby" he gets left behind when he's not paying attention and crys til his sis answers him, and he's not quick to move out on his own, tries to stick close to mom or sis. Lone Star on the other hand is very bold and likes to check out anything new. And of course being a bottle baby Sage is just extra spoiled! She loves getting into things she knows she's not supposed to. She also finds the oddest places to nap (that is my lap top case she's in in the pic), one day I couldn't find her and finally found her on my bed sound asleep, good thing her bathroom habits are pretty predictable at this point! Although that should be changing once she starts eating solids, but so far she's not interested in the things she should be tasting, odd since she's in her "put anything in her mouth" faze, I guess that is anything (espcecially paper) but what she should put in her mouth. She hasn't quite desided if she is human, dog, or goat, yet, but she loves to butt the cats, who don't seem to mind.

Sorry for the life story, just love to talk about the babies!

And here are "The Ends"
Jadescrewtheends-1-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom