You Know Some People!!!!! Part 2

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by deChickyHen, Oct 4, 2011.

1. deChickyHen

deChickyHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2011
    I cannot believe this crazy dig bat neighbor of minds called animal control on me!!! [​IMG]
    reported that was Abusing my animals because they didn't have enough space and I let them rome all over every ones property... [​IMG]

Now 1st... She comes over an says and I quote “I didn't know you had chicken”

2nd..... My birds are in an enclosed fence of over an acre, they free range....
    3rd.... their main coop in 10 x 6 and I have several smaller coops in different place

animal control comes an knocks on my door, says mam we have received several complaints from the 1 neighbor about your animals and we need to see them...

Looks at the dog.... they say wow he is beautiful, Looks at the cat... he is also beautiful so well kept and fat!!!, looks at the turtles.... WOW I have never seen a nicer aquarium... they look healthy as can be

NOW we go into the yard,,, WOW clearly fenced in , plenty of food , plenty of water .... very clean living area...

Now I say.... Can you please give me a copy of your report when you are done... because this crazy chick is clearly harassing me not to mention the slandering... they say You sure can!!!! [​IMG]

now she's got a warning about making false reports! but i'm not gonna stop here, i'm going to get a restraining order on her... [​IMG] [​IMG]

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS WOMAN!!!! WHAT IS HER PROBLEM [​IMG]

2. mychookschick

mychookschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2009
    Maine
    Ugh! That must be soooo annoying! I have had someone threaten to turn me in, and I was like "For what?!" And they said that my "Horse run-in was facing the wrong direction"... I was like seriously, there are rules on that? So I looked it up and it is fine the way it is, according to State law! I also called some trustworthy horse people and double checked and they all said that it was fine. Ugh... The nerve of some people!

3. deChickyHen

Sep 12, 2011
    Quote:wow im sorry to here that... idk whats wrong with peopl like that

4. ChickiKat

ChickiKat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2011
    Eastern Kansas
    Why can't some people just live in their own world and leave well enough alone. Nosy people bother me so much!

5. upcdayz

upcdayz Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2010
    Oklahoma
    Rather than stooping to their level and criticizing them in return, or retaliating, try killing them with kindness. You'll get farther with sugar than vinegar.

6. brahmakid11

brahmakid11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2011
    sitting on the toilet
    yeah revenge!

7. brahmakid11

brahmakid11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2011
    sitting on the toilet
    make a part 3

8. deChickyHen

Sep 12, 2011
    Quote:HAHAHAHAH I think your right... I should get some peacocks and leave them close to her place,.... they make tons of noises lol

9. deChickyHen

Sep 12, 2011
    Quote:You know I understand your point of view..... BUT ... that is where I draw the line... Calln the animal control is like calling DYFS , AINT NO BODY TAKIN MY BIRDS LOL........ [​IMG]

10. galanie

galanie Treat Dispenser No More

Aug 20, 2010
    Colmesneil,TX
    That woman is Bat S**t nuts! Really though, people like that get their comeuppance independent of your actions. Just rest assured that whatever happens, so long as you stay in the right, she'll trip herself up some way. Not as satisfying, but definitely safer!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by